Each MSX5 multi-sport controller comes in a sleek, shock-absorbent carrying case. Easily switch keypad overlays for football, soccer, track/baseball, softball/basketball, volleyball/hockey, wrestling/rodeo and others.
- Easy to setup for 15 different sports
- 4-line backlit LCD game status display helps operator respond quickly to changes
- Memory backup protects game scoring information during power outages
- Programmable to celebrate a home score with flashing numbers
- Can turn your scoreboard into a practice segment timer or time-of-day clock
- Available in both standard direct wire and radio communication configurations
Spectrum’s MSX Scoreboard Controller continues as the workhorse in scoreboard management. Easy to use and operate. It comes standard with most of our larger scoreboards.
3-3/4"H x 15”W x 12-1/2”D
- Backlit LCD with 4-line game status display
- Memory backup for power outages
- Compact and built into carry case
- Resists shock and vibration
- Supports 15 different sports
Celebrate a home score with flashing numbers or use the MSX as a practice segment timer or time of day clock.
Spectrum's multi-sport controller is designed for base model scoreboards, standalone 25 Second Clocks and Shot Clocks. It comes with a protective carrying case that resists shock and vibration.
- Easy to use
Scoreboard Controller Manuals
- Sponsor Signs
- Video Screens
- Matrix Boards
- Decorative Truss
- Roster Panel
- Stat Panels
- Pitch Counts
- Programmable Team Names
- Illuminated Channel Letters
- Sound Systems
- Basketball Goal Lights
- Back Lit Captions